Restorative dentistry ... that is a term that we use for basically restoring teeth that are broken or with cavities and it kind of falls under the umbrella of general dentistry in a sense, but we give you a lot of options. If you have broken teeth, sometimes we have to do crowns. Sometimes we have to do fillings. Sometimes we have to do root canals. You know, there's a lot of things that we can do to restore your mouth. Sometimes we have to, if you're missing teeth, restorative dentistry also involves planning to replace those teeth with either implants or partial dentures or something called bridges.
I can explain to you what all this stuff is when you come in. You know, but basically, the main thing is that there are options and that some options will work better for you than for somebody else and that's why it's important to have that conversation.
Get your confident bite back with restorative dentistry options from Alluring Smiles! Dr. Portocarrero, an alumna of Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, and our professional team offer a variety of services to repair or replace your damaged or missing teeth at our Mesa, AZ dental office!
Fix Your Smile With Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Because every patient has unique problems with their smile, we offer a wide range of restorative dentistry services. So you can make an informed decision and know what to expect, we will discuss your options with you during an initial consultation. Here are just some of the restorative options Dr. Portocarrero and our dental team provide:
- Tooth fillings to repair teeth affected by cavities
- Dental crowns to strengthen and protect damaged teeth
- Dental bridges to bridge the gaps in your smile left by missing teeth
- Dental veneers, which are typically used for cosmetic purposes but can also strengthen teeth
- Dentures options to give you back your beautiful smile and oral function
- Dental implants restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures for strong, natural-feeling tooth replacements
If there is any chance of discomfort or pain during a treatment, we will numb your mouth for optimum comfort.
Before we begin fixing your smile, we will also assess your situation thoroughly and plan each step of the procedure using state-of-the-art dental technology, including:
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral cameras and X-rays
- 3D cone beam scanners
- DiagnoDENT cavity detectors
We’ll Keep You Comfortable
To make your treatments more pleasant, our Mesa, AZ dentist offers several amenities on our comfort menu, including:
- Blankets and pillows
- Massage chairs in every care room
- TVs with cable to entertain you
- Dental sedation options to relieve dental anxiety
We’ll go above and beyond to provide a patient-centered experience!
Regain your oral function and confident grin with restorative dentistry options from Alluring Smiles! Call our Mesa, AZ dentist office at 480-525-6617 or use our online form to schedule or ask questions to Dr. Portocarrero!