If you need to get rid of a problem tooth, prepare your mouth for replacement teeth, or both, contact Alluring Smiles in Mesa, AZ today to learn our oral surgery options from Dr. Portocarrero.
If you have doubts about a recommendation from another dentist, visit Dr. Portocarrero and our professional team for a free second opinion at our Mesa, AZ dentist office!
Regain Your Healthy Smile With Oral Surgery
Don’t let severely damaged or missing teeth stand between you and a healthy, beautiful smile! With our help, you can:
- Get out of pain
- Remove teeth that are beyond repair to prevent the problem from spreading
- Prepare your mouth for replacement teeth
- Restore your healthy gumline
Oral Surgery Procedures Address Many Dental Needs
We offer oral surgery options to address a number of dental issues. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Get rid of teeth that are damaged or threatening to affect your other healthy teeth with tooth extractions. We can even remove troublesome wisdom teeth.
- Recreate the shape your jawbone had prior to a missing tooth with a ridge augmentation.
- Make room for a dental implant in your upper jaw with a sinus lift.
- Get your gumline back over your tooth roots where it should be with a gum graft.
- Strengthen and thicken your jaw for a dental implant with a bone graft.
We will explain every step of the procedure we provide so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
If there is any chance of discomfort, we will numb your mouth beforehand so you won’t feel a thing! We can also provide various amenities to relax you and relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options.
To learn how we can help you regain a healthy, strong set of chompers, call Alluring Smiles at 480-525-6617 to learn more about the oral surgery services at Mesa, AZ dentist office! You can also use our online form.
Dr. Portocarrero studied molecular cellular developmental biology at the University of California, Santa Cruz before earning his doctorate of dental medicine degree from the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. He has been practicing dentistry since 2004.